Businesses using Instagram to market their goods, services and provides now have a much greater opportunity to marketplace their wares to a super targeted audience. With the backing of Facebook, Instagram has just launched its advertising platform which integrates with Facebook’s amazing targeting capabilities and businesses are taking full advantage. Businesses know that users are seeing their news feed. Because of this, Instagrammers are 2.5 times more likely to click on news feed ads than advertisements on any other social media platform. So running Instagram official site advertisements for your business open up a world of opportunity.
Mobile advertising has surpassed newspaper advertisements for the first time ever and big and small companies alike are achieving measurable outcomes with social media advertising.
More importantly Instagram’s ad platform is simple to use, it is enjoyable and bubbling over with enthusiastic and passionate users. It has excellent metrics and is still affordable for smaller companies. If you’re already advertising your merchandise with social networking ads or seeking to build your list then integrating Instagram ads into your marketing mix is indispensable.
Here are five suggestions to think about before conducting an advertisement on Instagram to grow your business brand reach, engage your followers, or bring your target audience to your offer.
How to Market Your Business on Instagram
1. Get the fundamentals right. Make sure to complete your organization profile and bio in your business Instagram account. Make sure to use a clear, crisp version of your business logo as your profile picture.
2. Tell users WHY you’re on Instagram. Since this is your business account, keep it business, not private. Assist users identify with your brand and just be sure not to be too salesey.
3. Begin with a plan. Strategize your Instagram (and all of your social media) promotions by planning out them. Create a calendar for execution that leads to your goal. Not having a plan is the chief reason why businesses fail on social media, so do this before you begin posting randomly or paying for traffic!
4. Do not let your hashtags be your own voice. Instead, lend your business voice into your hashtags. Customize hashtags for branding purposes and for regular posting, keep them relevant and searchable. It is great to utilize hashtags, just be sure to never lose control and generate too many in 1 post – deliver quality over quantity.
5. Update your look. Images are all on Instagram so ensure that your video and images appear GREAT. Savvy Instagram users wish to view “beautiful” or see “funny” or link to something meaningful. Use programs and other image/video tools to upgrade the appearance and feel of all you post on Instagram.
Those are only a few strategies to consider when using Instagram to marketplace your company online. If you need more ideas about how to include your own flair to your Instagram posts without having to be a designer or photographer